Friday, August 11, 2023

Giraffe & Walrus


 “Jim, you’re not going to believe what I saw the other day.”

“What was that, Chuck?”

“Well, I was driving down to Santa Monica for the day and decided to take the scenic route.”

“Uh huh.”

“So I was on Sepulveda and took a few turns here and there. Figured I might pop by the Getty or something like that.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, so I wanted to see where the winds would blow me or whatever. I wasn’t tied down to some freeway or other. I was just cruising along and letting life lead me forward.”

“Okay, and what did you see?”

“Oh, you’re not going to believe it. Oh, first, do you remember Tim?”

“Tim?”

“Yeah - big guy, big mustache?”

“That doesn’t really narrow it down for me.”

“Tim - you know - used to own that spot a couple blocks north?”

“Oh, yeah - Tim. What about him?”

“I saw him on the road driving a new Porsche. He looks like he’s doing well for himself. We should visit him sometime.”

“Sure, sure - what did you see that I’m not going to believe?

“I’m getting to it! Don’t rush me.”

“Sorry.”

“So I’m driving down to Santa Monica and I see this sign that says ‘eighth wonder of the world’ with a big giraffe on it and so now I’m intrigued.”

“Sure, sure.”

“Jim, you’re just not going to believe this.”

“What?”

“They’re opening a new Toys r Us!”

“What? That’s it?”

“What do you mean ‘that’s it’? That’s amazing!”

“Sure, great. Now will you just cum so I can get some sleep.”


No comments:

Post a Comment