Things my housemates do:
|Moldy milk at the bottom of a "clean" cup|
- Throw silverware in the silverware drawer without regard to knives, forks, etc.
- Stack plates on top of bowls (instead of putting them with the other plates).
- Hoard any cup larger than 8oz in their room.
- Leave hair in the shower drain.
- Stack the five? ten? pound cast-iron dutch oven on top of a tupperware container.
- Use the last of a common item (e.g. aluminum foil) and not tell anyone.
- Break something (e.g. many, many pint glasses) and not tell anyone (and just leave the debris).
- Keep the TV on at all times.
- Keep the TV tuned to reality television at all times.
- Throw plastic bags in the recycling bin.
- Leave change everywhere.
- Leave time on the microwave.
- Complain, but never strive to improve.
- Leave cold water on the coffee table, so condensation makes a huge puddle.