Saturday, November 13, 2021

Empty (Guest Author)

 As mentioned in the title, this is a guest post. Credit to Matt DeCaro. I've tried to match his use of the page.

---

Hello

    thank you for being empty

        it's hard to be empty

            though

many are.

    "You hungry?"

        "Me? Sure."

            "You can draw anything."


"I'm good."

All i've been doing for months is eating it'd be nice
to
be
empty
again

One time when I was young I drank coffee only for two days. A coffee cleanse I called it. I was so dehydrated that I thought I had an STD. The doctor said it was because I drank only coffee for two days.

He
was
right.

If I was better at drawing
   I'd fill in the circle.
If I was better at writing
I'd fill up the page.
So, for now
the rest
is empty.

It could be worse.
you could think
    you're
    full.
that's silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment