Sunday, November 14, 2021

Squirrelly

 "You're nuts."

"What about my nuts?"

"No, you are nuts - crazy!"

"Oh, I thought you were talking about my secret cache."

"You have a secret cache?"

"Of nuts. Yes."

"Why do you have a secret cache of nuts?"

"For the winter, of course."

"For the winter?"

"When there are no nuts."

"..."



"What should I do?"

"Order out?"

"I'd prefer my nuts."

"All winter?"

"Yeah, man."

"... okay."

"You were saying something about me being crazy."

"You don't think you're crazy?"

"About hoarding things for lean times? No."

"Not about that - just generally."

"Generally?"

"Yes, dude, you're fucking paranoid."

"It's not paranoia if folks are out to get you."

"Who the fuck would be out to get you?"

"People who, well, people."

"People who what?"

"Hungry people? People after my nuts?"

"Who would be after your nuts?"

"I just said - hungry people."

"Sure."

"What?"

"You're crazy."

"What?"

"Hungry people are after your nuts?"

"Yes, which reminds me."

"What's with the gun?"

"I told you about my secret stash. Sorry."

"You're nuts."

No comments:

Post a Comment