Monday, September 17, 2018

Writer's Blok

Buttery Buttholes
be better than this
why write poems
only when pissed?
Both definitions
whether anger or drink
should encourage
a Simon to think.
Why do these things
spur imagination?
Is it a release
of gratification?
Poetry flows
from all types of thought
Cheesy last line
what hath God wrought?

&&&

Wailing stem bent
Potted not preserved
Vomit stance

&&&

Phone on table
out of mind
Black on grain
For once object
Not temptation

&&&

Boners and benders
and shiney chrome fenders
in a world rent
where are the menders?

&&&

A question mark in every poem
Does it spark from the unknown?
Or just a device for rhyme schemes tricky?
To make them end nice when going gets sticky.

&&&

Weaving web writing words
Smithing sentences supurb
Good goal gotta get it
I hope I don't fuck up.

&&&

Low thrumming humming violates my head
Obfuscates, obliterates all I want said
Write a sentence - a poem - a word
The resonant hum is all that is heard
At this point in sessioin I'm just killing time
My brain barel able to make one more rhyme.

&&&

Are short poems
Poem Gnomes?

&&&

OH
OHM
OH, HO!
OHIO?
OAKEN ORANGE
OVERATURE

&&&

Fill this space
I dare you to
Triangle
words
are
words
too

&&&

Fire freely
on command
it's a gift
I demand
Choose adventure
don't dare fight
now's the time
to write write write

&&&

Spilling
Words
Down the
Page

What will sop them up?


No comments:

Post a Comment