The oranges bounced aimlessly, scattering to the corners of the ill-lit room in which Oliver now found himself on the floor. He grimaced as he disentangled himself from the splintered remains of the now empty crate he had been carrying just moments before.
“Another ‘minor setback,’” Oliver growled to no one in particular.
Saturday, January 26, 2013
- An adult is one who has control of their appetites.
- That which is outside the self is outside control.
- Having control of one’s self is to be one’s own person; control else-wise is an illusion.
- Keep that which you cannot control external from your self. Know that what is controlled may be changed.
- Control the self, accept the world.